32 Seabird Ct. Newport Beach, CA. 92663
email@example.com – 949-748-0537
Web Design / Customer Support
November 2012 – Present
- Support over 400 clients with front-end development, graphic design, UI/UX consulting, photography and web marketing.
- Work with e-Commerce platforms (Magento, ASPDotNetStoreFront, Kentico, Shopify, & WordPress).
- Work with lead generation sites (Kenico, WordPress, & Custom CMS).
- Supervise projects from planning, design, testing, and deployment.
- Work in collaboration with onsite and offshore teams to meet all client requests.
- Gain experience in many workflow and industry tools like Basecamp, Zendesk, Google Apps, Jira, Workstack, Bitbucket, SASS, Foundation, SendGrid and many other tools.
- Train team members and clients on the use of e-Commerce/CMS systems and industry tools.
Director of Web Development
November 2010 – November 2011
- Responsible for all web development.
- Coordinated with client account managers to complete full and micros sites, landing pages, emails, email signatures, site management tools, and analytical data management.
- Configured all client server and database setups.
- Developed custom WordPress templates using, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Employed email campaign systems (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact and Stream Sent) to test and deploy client emails.
- Established clients with Google Analytics using custom link tracking for conversion monitoring.
October 2009 – August 2010
- Completed full websites and regular maintenance changes for high profile clients, including Cadbury, Voit, and CPS Insurance.
- Responsible for assigning projects to developers and designers.
- Developed and created sites with rich CMS systems utilizing WordPress or ModX.
- Managed all server set-ups using Plesk or CPanel for development and production sites.
- Tested and verified all code with current web standards using semantically rich XHTML with full-browser compliant CSS.
- Implemented all SEO and marking strategies and provided clients with Google Analytic reports.
US Bank – Downey Savings & Loan
Lead Web Designer & Developer
October 2000 – March 2009
- Worked closely in collaboration with Java & .Net programmers, data base architects, business analysts, and project managers.
- Deployed and maintained client-face websites, internal and external applications, corporate intranet, email and marketing promotions, and training and services.
- Integrated source code with Enterprise, Oracle, and Novel systems on a Cobalt mainframe backbone.
- Supervised projects from planning, design, testing, and deployment.
- Utilized change control software.
- Responsible for logo branding, branded designs, presentations, video and sound editing.
- Utilized Citrix, Sharepoint, Corillian, Digital Insight, and ATM software.
Keane Interactive – Jamenson & Gold
Senior Web Designer & Developer
December 1998- October 2000
- Designed and developed websites and multimedia for high profile clients, including Disney, Sony Electronics, Energizer, Namco, Bandai, Midway, Mattel, Jupiter Marketing, and Mitsubishi Motors.
- Collaborated with designers, integrators, programmers, and producers to create interactive content and to perform regular maintenance.
- Developed and created full and micro sites, landing pages, interactive games, intranets, shopping carts, social networks, e-mail marketing, DVDs, and B2B solutions.
- Completed each project with a variety of web-publishing tools along with 3D, vector, bitmap, multimedia, animation, and video and sound editing software.
Web Magic Inc.
Senior Web Designer
July 1997 – December 1998
- Led a team to design and produce the original Pets.com website.
- Managed all aspects of creation and implementation.
- Led photographers and writers to gather all e-commerce content from distribution warehouses.
- Migrated all store items into a custom back-end administration site.
- Used Dreamweaver to integrate into a Cold Fusion framework.
- Designed site branding, user interface, style guides, and marketing pieces.
- Oversaw daily, updated maintenance changes.
- Introduced all file naming, navigation, source code standards, testing, and error checking of site functionality.
- Implemented all search engine and site performance policies for high-page ranking and best server response.
PC, MAC & UNIX
IIS, Apache, Web Logic, Cold Fusion, Eclipse & BEA
HTML5, XHTML, HTML, DHTML, CSS2&3, Java Script, Action Script 2 & 3, XML, PHP & jQuery
Design & Development Software:
Adobe CS6 Master Collection, Cold Fusion, Microsoft Visual Web Developer, Top Style, Corel Draw Studio, Quirk Express, 3D Studio Max, Maya, Poser, Bryce, Painter, Ray Dreams Studio, Canoma, Media Cleaner Pro, Camtasia, QuickTime, Real Audio & Fontographer
Microsoft Office, Acrobat Professional, Pagemill, Clear Case, Clear Quest, Visual Source Safe, Visio, SSH & FTP
- Orange Coast College (present) Business, Silk Screen, (2010) Maya 3D & Advanced SQL, (1994-1993) Design & Cont. Education
- Lynda.com (present – 2006) Online Training
- Cypress College (2002-2004) Photography & Continued Education
- Macromedia Flash Forward (2002-2005) Flash and Dreamweaver Studio MX
- Brooks College (1998-1995) Associates Degree – Graphic Design / Visual Communication